- Everyone entering the Twin Cities Summer Jam venue do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. All 3-Day General Admission, 3-Day Verizon UP Front Viewing Pit, Gold VIP and VIP tickets are for use by the same attendee for the all three days of the event. Artists are subject to change. Twin Cities Summer Jam is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets.
- To gain entry, you must present a valid ticket or QR code from a mobile device. Upon validation of your ticket, a wristband will be placed upon your wrist by event staff. Attendee must be present to receive wristband. Tickets deemed not valid will not be honored under any circumstance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure the security and validity of their ticket.
- Twin Cities Summer Jam reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund, or cancel any purchased ticket order before the event with refund.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. Individuals not wearing a wristband will not be allowed entry, and will be removed from the Twin Cities Summer Jam festival, no exceptions.
- Anyone at Twin Cities Summer Jam without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to fines up to $1000 for trespassing.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Twin Cities Summer Jam or its sponsors will not be honored. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Ticket sales and gates close 30 minutes after the start of the last main stage performance.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol or to enter bar areas. Twin Cities Summer Jam has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. No minors are allowed in bar areas.
- Everyone including their personal belongings is subject to search at any point at the Twin Cities Summer Jam festival grounds or Campgrounds. Only empty water bottles will be allowed into the festival bowl, and/or one factory sealed water bottle. No coolers allowed.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on the Twin Cities Summer Jam concert grounds. Outside alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
- No boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, bicycles, or ATVs are allowed at Twin Cities Summer Jam (except by Security and those specifically authorized by Twin Cities Summer Jam). No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles is allowed within the campground or parking lots.
- Golf carts are allowed in campgrounds but must display a TCSJ pre authorized sticker purchased for $75 and available at the campground booths upon camping check-in. They are to be used as transportation from campgrounds to a predesignated parking area before the festival entrance. Twin Cities Summer Jam is not liable for any damage or theft to your golf cart and you are liable for any damage or injury that results from the use of your golf cart.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while at the Twin Cities Summer Jam. TCSJ Staff and Security will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles, and anyone trying to illegally enter the venue or campgrounds. Offenders will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will result in immediate removal from the festival or campground without refund.
- Items confiscated by Security will not be returned under any circumstances.
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the Twin Cities Summer Jam, TCSJ, AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Offenders of Trademark rights and jurisdictions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Twin Cities Summer Jam reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband items.
- No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment is allowed. Absolutely no drones. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from Twin Cities Summer Jam management.
- Absolutely no firearms of any kind are allowed with or without a permit. No knives or weapons of any kind are allowed inside the festival bowl itself.
- Pets are not allowed anywhere in the festival, camping or parking areas.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Twin Cities Summer Jam may use any photos of you for promotional purposes whether taken by our photographers or shared by other patrons. Said photos may be used by Twin Cities Summer Jam on our website, social media, TV spots, or any printed materials.
- Any violation of the above policies will result in having your wristband revoked and immediate removal from Twin Cities Summer Jam without refund. Unlawful offenders will be turned over to Law Enforcement and will be subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE CARRY-INS ALLOWED ON CONCERT GROUNDS
NO PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EQUIPMENT ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT THE GATES
TCSummerJam reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
ROCK, POP, AND COUNTRY COME TOGETHER
THE FIRST 3-DAY MULTI-GENRE OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVAL
TOP HEADLINERS ALONG WITH THE MOST EXCITING RISING STARS
...Right Here, Inside the Twin Cities Metro