Frequenty Asked Questions
Are there single day tickets?
Single Day Reserved Lawn and VIP are NOT available.
Where is TC Summer Jam located?
1100 Canterbury Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
TC Summer Jam Dates and Hours?
Thursday, Gates open at 2PM, Main Stage music begins at 4PM
Friday, Gates open at 1PM, Main Stage music begins at 3PM
Saturday, Gates open at 1PM, Main Stage music begins at 3PM
How do I purchase tickets?
Is TC Summer Jam Accessible (ADA)
Yes! TC Summer Jam is a fully accessible event, and we are continually improving to ensure you have access to all of the festival’s amenities. Please visit our ADA page for more detailed information and feel free to email us with any accessibility-related questions you may have; we will do our best to accommodate you as best we can.
What is the best time to arrive?
What time does the festival end?
Is TC Summer Jam All Ages?
**In the campgrounds everyone must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult.
Is it just an eTicket I am receiving or is it a wristband?
- Your eTicket will be delivered by June 15th. This eTicket will have a QR code. You (or your pre-designated attendee) will use the QR code along with a photo ID to obtain your wristband(s) and appropriate credentials for entry into the festival. QR codes can be used directly from your smart phone or printed.
- The day of the event, you will be physically receiving a wristband. Wristbands are used for all forms of concert entry (GA, Reserved Lawn, VIP) and campground access. 21+ wristbands will be provided at the designated ID check area.
I accidentally damaged or lost my wristband, what should I do?
Coming and Going?
Do I need to purchase a camping pass if I am only attending for one day?
I purchased a VIP Viewing presented by Verizon (previously called Winner's Circle), how do I physically get into the pit?
The line for the VIP Viewing presented by Verizon will be clearly posted at the event.
I am a member of the media, how do I make arrangements for a media pass?
I am a photographer [for a magazine, for an online publication, for yourself], how do I make arrangements for a photo pass?
Can I sell my products in the parking lot, camping area or venue?
Are you hiring workers, volunteers, photographers/video people, etc. for TC Summer Jam?
Can I distribute flyers or promotional items inside the venue? How about outside?
What is the camera policy for TC Summer Jam festival goers?
Will you be posting set times in advance?
Can I bring a chair into General Admission?
How do I bring my medical prescription into the festival?
Do you accept credit Cards?
- Food and beverage vendors will only accept tickets (Exception, Gold VIP will have a cash/credit card bar)
- Merchandise vendors accept credit card and cash
Are there ATM's onsite?
What are the Security Policies at the Gate?
All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering TC Summer Jam grounds.
- Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle or at home to expedite your entry into the festival grounds. Items NOT ALLOWED at TC Summer Jam CANNOT be checked in (See list below).
- ANY bags you bring into the festival WILL be checked!!! (Purses, backpacks, diaper bags, lawn chair bags, etc.)
- Any illegal items, or weapons (knives, firearms, objects that could be used as weapons), etc., confiscated by security, will be handed over to Shakopee Police Department.
- TC Summer Jam is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle including articles left within.
The following items are ALLOWED at TC Summer Jam:
- Umbrellas (Note: personal umbrellas are allowed, but must be taken down during performances)
- Strollers (Note: only if for an infant or toddler)
- Disposable Cameras
- Small Camera (No Professional Grade Cameras and Video Equipment)
- Small Bag, Cinch Bag, or Purse
The following items are NOT ALLOWED to be brought into TC Summer Jam:
- Camelback style hydration packs
- Picnic Baskets
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Aerosol cans
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Professional grade cameras or video equipment
- Recording devices
- Pets (except service animals)
- “Selfie Sticks”
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser Pointers
- Skateboards or skates
- Stadium seats
- Other carry-ins as determined by TC Summer Jam Management