Frequenty Asked Questions
Tickets & Wristbands
What is the difference between a single day and a 3-Day Ticket?
A single day ticket is valid for ONE person to attend ONE day, either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Specific day is chosen at the time of purchase. A 3-Day ticket is valid for ONE person to attend ALL 3 Days.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets are sold through TicketMaster, please visit our TICKET page for a breakdown of tickets, prices, description, and a link to our Ticketmaster store: TICKET PAGE
Is there a payment plan option when buying tickets and how does it work?
Yes. The TCSummerJam Ticketmaster ticket store has a payment plan called FlexPay which is available during checkout. For complete details about how the FlexPay payment plan, click here and it will open in a new tab.
I bought a 3-Day Ticket and can no longer attend all 3 days. Can I share my ticket/wristband with someone else?
No. You will be given ONE wristband per 3-Day ticket. The 3-Day wristband must be used by the same person for the duration of the event. The 3-Day tickets/wristbands are not transferable or shareable between people and days.
I accidentally damaged or lost my wristband, what should I do?
Do I need to purchase a camping pass if I am only attending for one day?
Where is TC Summer Jam located?
1100 Canterbury Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
Coming and Going?
What are the parking options?
There are two parking options:
General Parking: $20/day or $40 /3-Day, paid CASH only upon arrival, no credit card or check accepted.
Premium Parking: $75/3-Day (no single-day premium parking option) purchased online in advance of the festival.
TC Summer Jam Dates and Hours?
July 22.23.24 2021. Gate Opening and Set Times will be announced closer to the event.
What is the best time to arrive?
You should plan on arriving early to avoid long lines closer to the Headliner. Be prepared to obey all signage and staff, and to have bags/belongings checked by security. Failure to comply will result in significant delays.
What time does the festival end?
Will you be posting set times in advance?
Allowed / Not Allowed
The following items are ALLOWED at TC Summer Jam:
- Umbrellas (Note: personal umbrellas are allowed, but must be taken down during performances)
- Strollers (Note: only if for an infant or toddler)
- Disposable Cameras
- Small Camera (No Professional Grade Cameras and Video Equipment)
- Small Bag, Cinch Bag, or Purse
The following items are NOT ALLOWED to be brought into TC Summer Jam:
- Camelback style hydration packs
- Picnic Baskets
- Outside food and beverages
- Cans or glass bottles
- Aerosol cans
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Professional grade cameras or video equipment
- Recording devices
- Pets (except service animals)
- “Selfie Sticks”
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser Pointers
- Skateboards or skates
- Stadium seats
- Other carry-ins as determined by TC Summer Jam Management
Inside the Concert Bowl
Is TC Summer Jam Accessible (ADA)
Is TC Summer Jam All Ages?
**In the campgrounds everyone must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult.
Can I bring a chair into General Admission?
Chairs are allowed in the designated areas of general admission. For the safety and experience of all guests, there will be some general admission areas designated as standing only.
How do I bring my medical prescription into the festival?
Do you accept credit Cards?
- Food and beverage vendors will only accept tickets (Exception, Gold VIP will have a cash/credit card bar)
- Merchandise vendors accept credit card and cash
Are there ATM's onsite?
What are the Security Policies at the Gate?
All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering TC Summer Jam grounds.
- Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle or at home to expedite your entry into the festival grounds. Items NOT ALLOWED at TC Summer Jam CANNOT be checked in (See list below).
- ANY bags you bring into the festival WILL be checked!!! (Purses, backpacks, diaper bags, lawn chair bags, etc.)
- Any illegal items, or weapons (knives, firearms, objects that could be used as weapons), etc., confiscated by security, will be handed over to Shakopee Police Department.
- TC Summer Jam is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle including articles left within.
I am a member of the media, how do I make arrangements for a media pass?
I am a photographer [for a magazine, for an online publication, for yourself], how do I make arrangements for a photo pass?
Can I sell my products in the parking lot, camping area or venue?
Are you hiring workers, volunteers, photographers/video people, etc. for TC Summer Jam?
Can I distribute flyers or promotional items inside the venue? How about outside?
What is the camera policy for TC Summer Jam festival goers?
ROCK, POP, AND COUNTRY COME TOGETHER
THE FIRST 3-DAY MULTI-GENRE OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVAL
TOP HEADLINERS ALONG WITH THE MOST EXCITING RISING STARS